The 2022 WRNS MumFest Concert features CMA New Artist of the Year, Jimmie Allen!!
Lawson Creek Park, New Bern, NC, October 14.
Gate opens at 4:30pm.
Opening for Jimmie Allen are George Birge, Justin West, and Paige King Johnson!
VIP tickets still available! VIP tickets include dinner, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, flush toilets, and up front views! Food catered by TPI catering of New Bern.
The WRNS MumFest Food Truck Rodeo will include: The Rock Truck, Dank Burrito, La Cocina Del Coqui Food Truck, La Cassetta Pizza, Pelican's Snoballs.
GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
General parking is free to ticketholders and is located in the parking lot of Temple Church. It is an easy walk to the concert entrance.
Priority Parking is only for those ticketholders who purchased this amenity in advance and is ticketed. Priority parking is located at the Volt Center and is accessed from Rhem near the intersection of Rhem and Park.
What you need to know...
Lawn chairs are permitted in General Admission and Premium - but they will need to be removed from their carrying cases to go through security.
- The Uber / Lyft / Taxi drop-off area is at 1307 Country Club Rd. directly in front of the City of New Bern Parks and Recreation building.
- Handicap drop-off is at the Uber / Lyft / Taxi drop-off area,1307 Country Club Rd. directly in front of the City of New Bern Parks and Recreation building.
- Priority Parking is limited to 100 spaces and can be purchased when through eTix.
- Free parking is available at Temple Church. Take Rhem St. to Kingdom Way to access the lot.
- Only CLEAR PLASTIC backpacks / purses / bags are permitted in the venue.
- NO outside food, beverages, coolers, or pitchers are allowed.
- Do NOT tailgate.
- You cannot record or video the concert.
- No weapons are permitted including pocket knives.
- Cell phone cameras are permitted.
- Food, beer and hard seltzer will be sold.
- There are ATM machines.
- Bar is cash only.
- Credit/debit cards will be accepted by most food vendors.
- Gates open at 4:30pm.