Thank you for your interest in MumFest. At the moment, all vendor applications are closed. You can check back again in a few weeks to see if applications have reopened for MumFest 2020. Otherwise, please consider applying to MumFest 2021 beginning December 2020.
Our vendor categories consist of:
- Commercial - Commercial vendors consist of vendors that sell items not made by them as well as professional services i.e. real estate agents - Prices start at $280
- Arts and Crafts - Arts and Crafts vendor booths have items hand made by the vendor - Prices start at $185
- Food - Prices start at $900
- Non-Profit - 501(c)(3) non-profit vendors - Prices start at $135
- Non-Profit Political Candidate - Non-profit organizations supporting a candidate running for an office position - Prices start at $400
- Boat Show - For pricing contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org - PLEASE NOTE BOAT SHOW IS ONLY FOR BOATS
Booth sizes start at 10'x10', vendors can purchase additional space when applying.
Vendors must bring their own tents, tables, chairs, and displays.
Note: Submitting an application does not guarantee a spot in the festival - every application is reviewed by the MumFest Vendor Committee within 14 days of submission.
If you have any additional questions please email us at: email@example.com