Live Music and Sports Bar!
New this Year!!!
The Bud Light Beer Garden is located on the waterfront at CarolinaEast Union Point Park. There is no fee to enter the Bud Light Beer Garden, although you must be at least 21 years old to purchase beer and/or wine. Alcoholic beverages are restricted to the Beer Garden. In addition to beer and wine, you will be able to purchase Pepsi products, bottled water and food.
Bud Light is bringing a portable bar with televisions so you can catch the game with friends while having a beer! There is also a talented line-up of country, rock, pop and bluegrass musicians. Headlining Saturday are Nashville country artists Jordan Davis and Ty Carreker (Ty is Sam Hunt’s guitarist); headlining Sunday is Eastern North Carolina’s very own Bryan Mayer.
Come to the Bud Light Beer Garden for great music, football and a cool drink in the shade of our beer garden tent. Tables and seating are available.
MumFest Musicians @ Bud Light Beer Garden
Jordan Davis AND Ty Carreker (guitarist for Sam Hunt) Saturday, November 12
Bryan Mayer, Sunday November 13
- 4EverAll has performed up and down the Crystal Coast for several years and their first CD was released spring of 2015. It was recorded “Live” at Low Tide Studios in Wilmington, NC. 4EverAll performs covers from Simon & Garfunkel to the Beatles, The Dave Matthews Band, Zack Brown, The Allman Brothers and Alison Krauss. The duo also puts an unexpected “female” twist on songs traditionally performed by male artists like Led Zepplin, Bob Dylan, and Neil Young. Performing at the Bud Light Beer Garden. Saturday: 12:00pm-1:30pm.
- Caroline Dare is a 15-year old NC/Nashville, TN based singer/songwriter. She has been recognized by the Nashville Songwriters Association International (NSAI) as “One to Watch” for being a songwriter on the rise. She performs both acoustically and with her full band primarily in NC, SC, and Nashville. Performing at the Bud Light Beer Garden. Saturday: 2:30pm-4:00pm.
- Ty Carreker’s bought his first guitar in 2005 and within two months he decided music was what he wanted to do for the rest of his life and he started planning his life accordingly. He would practice 6 to 8 hours a day often driving his room mates crazy. One year to the day after picking up his first guitar, he played his first open mic in front of family and friends. Tyrone decided to move to Nashville in 2008 to pursue his musical dreams. When he arrived he had only written about 3 songs but quickly adapted to the life of a songwriter.
Ty is now the lead guitarist for Sam Hunt, recording and touring with Hunt’s band. In a recent article at songwritingmedia.com (an online magazine) and NashvilleSongwriting.com, the writer states pound for pound Tyrone is one of the best songwriters he had caught live in Nashville with the soul of Keb Mo or Craig David, the guitar laced melodies of James Taylor, and the coolness of Jack Johnson. Saturday: 5:00pm-6:00pm.
- A Native of Shreveport, Louisiana, Jordan Davis was surrounded by music from a young age as both of his parents played instruments and he sang in his church choir. He learned to play guitar in his early teens before attending LSU where he graduated with a degree in resource conservation. Jordan’s passion for music and songwriting eventually compelled him to move to Nashville in the summer of 2012. In 2015 he signed with ole for publishing followed by a record deal with Universal Music Group a year later. Jordan has been touring non-stop the past year and has opened for Chase Rice, Randy Rogers Band, The Cadillac Three, David Nail and more. He is currently in the studio working on his debut album. Saturday: 6:30pm-7:45pm.
- Eastern North Carolina’s very own Bryan Mayer is a singer/songwriter whose live acoustical performances are extremely popular on the North and South Carolina music scene. His range includes James Taylor, Eric Clapton, Dave Mathews as well as his own originals. His song “This is Me,” was a Top 100 Country song that also broke into the Top 100 on the prestigious Music Row Charts based in Nashville. He has shared the stage with national acts ranging from southern rock legends like the Marshall Tucker Band and Blackfoot, to modern day chart toppers. Performing at the Bud Light Beer Garden. Sunday: 1:00pm-3:00pm.
- Magnolia Still is a bluegrass / Americana 5-piece string band with original sounds and fresh interpretations. The sound is made up of guitar, banjo, fiddle, upright bass, washboard, and rich 3-part harmonies. The Raleigh-Durham based band includes Meg Hamilton (lead vocals and washboard), Sarah Dunsmore (vocals and guitar), Caroline Venters (vocals and banjo), Cora Beth (fiddle), and Phil (bass, guitar, mandolin, vocals). Performing at the Bud Light Beer Garden. Sunday: 3:30pm-5:30pm.