Live Music and Sports Bar!
New this Year!!!
The Bud Light Beer Garden is located at the corner of South Front and Craven Streets, just one block from CarolinaEast Union Point Park. There is no fee to enter the Bud Light Beer Garden, although you must be at least 21 years old to purchase beer and/or wine. Alcoholic beverages are restricted to the Beer Garden. In addition to beer and wine, you will be able to purchase Pepsi products, bottled water and food.
Bud Light is bringing a portable bar with televisions so you can catch the game with friends while having a beer! There is also a talented line-up of country, rock, pop and bluegrass musicians. Headlining Saturday is country artist Ryan Kinder who will perform his top 100 hit ‘Tonight’; headlining Sunday is Eastern North Carolina’s very own Bryan Mayer.
Come to the Bud Light Beer Garden for great music, football and a cool drink in the shade of our beer garden tent. Tables and seating are available.
MumFest Musicians @ Bud Light Beer Garden
Ryan Kinder, Saturday October 8
Bryan Mayer, Sunday October 9
- The Static Drive is a local alternative rock, pop punk band that performs in Eastern NC. Members of The Static Drive are: Jesse Ray – Vocals and Guitar, Ian Felt – Bass. Performing at the Bud Light Beer Garden. Saturday: 11:00am-12:30pm.
- 4EverAll has performed up and down the Crystal Coast for several years and their first CD was released spring of 2015. It was recorded “Live” at Low Tide Studios in Wilmington, NC. 4EverAll performs covers from Simon & Garfunkel to the Beatles, The Dave Matthews Band, Zack Brown, The Allman Brothers and Alison Krauss. The duo also puts an unexpected “female” twist on songs traditionally performed by male artists like Led Zepplin, Bob Dylan, and Neil Young. Performing at the Bud Light Beer Garden. Saturday: 1:00pm-2:30pm.
- Caroline Dare is a 15 year old NC/Nashville, TN based singer/songwriter. She has been recognized by the Nashville Songwriters Association International (NSAI) as “One to Watch” for being a songwriter on the rise. She performs both acoustically and with her full band primarily in NC, SC, and Nashville. Performing at the Bud Light Beer Garden. Saturday: 3:00pm-4:30pm.
- Country and pop singer, Ryan Kinder, is a songwriter and multi-faceted musician who plays the guitar, piano and mandolin. From Nashville, Kinder refined his songwriting skills by working with songwriters like Jen Ketner and Luke Sheets. His debut album, Deconstructed Studio Sessions, was released in 2016 and includes his popular single from 2013, “Tonight.” His single “Kiss Me When I’m Down,” is a catchy, well-crafted song released in 2014. Performing at the Bud Light Beer Garden. Saturday: 5:00pm-6:30pm.
- Eastern North Carolina’s very own Bryan Mayer is a singer/songwriter whose live acoustical performances are extremely popular on the North and South Carolina music scene. His range includes James Taylor, Eric Clapton, Dave Mathews as well as his own originals. His song “This is Me,” was a Top 100 Country song that also broke into the Top 100 on the prestigious Music Row Charts based in Nashville. He has shared the stage with national acts ranging from southern rock legends like the Marshall Tucker Band and Blackfoot, to modern day chart toppers. Performing at the Bud Light Beer Garden. Sunday: 1:00pm-3:00pm.
- Magnolia Still is a bluegrass / Americana 5-piece string band with original sounds and fresh interpretations. The sound is made up of guitar, banjo, fiddle, upright bass, washboard, and rich 3-part harmonies. The Raleigh-Durham based band includes Meg Hamilton (lead vocals and washboard), Sarah Dunsmore (vocals and guitar), Caroline Venters (vocals and banjo), Cora Beth (fiddle), and Phil (bass, guitar, mandolin, vocals). Performing at the Bud Light Beer Garden. Sunday: 3:30pm-5:30pm.