The 2023 MumFest Concert Is Sugar Ray!!!!
Lawson Creek Park, New Bern, NC, October 21, 2023.
Presented by Riverside Auto Group as Title Sponsor!
Updated Concert Parking Info
Concert parking is available at Dayspring Ministries’ Parking Lot located at 1219 Broad Street and at the Brown Bear City Parking Lot located next to the Habitat for Humanity ReStore on Pollock Street. Parking is also available on city streets where public parking is permitted.
NO PARKING is permitted at Temple Church OR the YMCA.
People with mobility issues may be dropped off on Country Club Road by the entrance to Lawson Creek Park. ONLY individuals with mobility issues should be dropped off and please do so as quickly as possible. Police will be at the concert entrance to make sure traffic moves smoothly.
Uber and Lyft drivers should use the designated drop-off point at 1307 Country Club Road.
VIP tickets are on sale now! VIP tickets include the best view, catered dinner, tables and chairs under tent, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, flush toilets, and more!
The MumFest Food Truck Rodeo will be there again this year!
GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
General parking is free to ticketholders and will be clearly marked in areas around Lawson Creek Park. A parking map will be provided on this website at least one week prior to the concert. PLEASE NOTE: Parking will NOT be available at Temple Church this year.
Priority Parking is only for those ticketholders who purchased this amenity in advance and is ticketed. Priority parking is located at the Volt Center and is accessed from Rhem near the intersection of Rhem and Park. PARKING PASS TICKETS ARE REQUIRED AT THE GATE. PRIORITY PARKING IS SOLD OUT FOR SUGAR RAY.
What you need to know...
Lawn chairs are permitted in General Admission and Premium - but they will need to be removed from their carrying cases to go through security.
- The Uber / Lyft / Taxi drop-off area is at 1307 Country Club Rd. directly in front of the City of New Bern Parks and Recreation building.
- Handicap drop-off is at the Uber / Lyft / Taxi drop-off area,1307 Country Club Rd. directly in front of the City of New Bern Parks and Recreation building.
- Priority Parking is limited to 100 spaces and can be purchased via eTix for VIP ticket holders only. SOLD OUT
- Free parking will be available and clearly marked surrounding Lawson Creek Park.
- Only CLEAR PLASTIC backpacks / purses / bags are permitted in the venue.
- NO outside food, beverages, coolers, or pitchers are allowed.
- Food, beer and hard seltzer will be sold.
- You cannot record or video the concert.
- Cell phone cameras are permitted.
- There are ATM machines.
- Credit/debit cards will be accepted by most food vendors.
- No weapons are permitted including pocket knives.
- Gates open at 4:30pm.