Many of our Downtown restaurants will have tables set up in the street to serve you during MumFest and MumFeast.
Here's a list of our fabulous Downtown restaurants! The choices are almost endless!
- Baker's Kitchen - Family Restaurant serving Breakfast all Day, 227 Middle St.
- Beer Army - Burger's, etc. open Lunch and Dinner, 313 Pollock St.
- Bella's Cafe - Coffee Shop, open Breakfast and Lunch, 323 Middle St.
- Blackbeard's Triple Play - Casual Dining open Lunch and Dinner, 415 S. Front St.
- Captain Ratty's - American, Seafood, Steak open Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, 202 Middle St.
- Cow Cafe - Sandwiches & Ice Cream open Lunch and Dinner, 319 Middle St.
- Cypress Hall - Southern Cuisine open Lunch and Dinner, 219 Middle St.
- Michael's Pub & Patio, Open Lunch & Dinner, 208 Pollock St.
- MJ's Raw Bar and Grille - Seafood, Burgers, Steaks open Lunch and Dinner, 216 Middle St.
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - Causal Dining open Lunch and Dinner, 235 Craven St.
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - Modern Cuisine, Locally Sourced, Large Outdoor Deck, open Lunch and Dinner, 100 Pollock St.
- Pirate's Cove Seafood & Oyster Bar - Seafood open Lunch and Dinner, 417 S. Front St.
- Savage's Woodburning Pizzeria - Pizza, open Lunch and Dinner, 303 Metcalfe St.
- Thai Angel - Thai, open for take-out only Lunch and Dinner, 247 Craven St.
- The Chelsea Restaurant - New American Cuisine open Lunch and Dinner, 335 Middle St.
- The Grill at Prohibition - Casual Dining open Lunch and Dinner, 237 Craven St.
- The Stingray Cafe - Seafood, Lunch and Dinner, 520 S. Front St.