WRNS Kick-Off Concert October 9, 2020
Talent to be announced later.
Premium View tickets have the next best view of the stage with its own cash bar for beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages as well as its own rest rooms. You can bring your own lawn chair.
General Admission. You can bring your own lawn chair.
Children under the age of 2 years are allowed free of charge, but must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children 2 years and older require a ticket, no exceptions.
Weapons and pocket knives are prohibited there is a security check before entering the concert, have all hand-carried items open and ready for inspection.
Do not bring:
- Outside food or beverages, non-alcoholic or alcoholic
- Coolers and Pitchers
- Laser Pointers
There is to be no:
- Unauthorized audio/video recording at the concert
- Unauthorized drones
- Video recording devices are strictly prohibited
- Simple cameras for personal use and cell phone cameras are permitted
- Selfie-sticks, tripods, and monopods are not permitted
- The Camera Policy may be modified based upon the request of artists/performers
- Please be courteous to guests around you when taking pictures
You can bring:
- Folding chairs/blankets for Premium and General Admission areas
- Parking is available at Temple Baptist Church, a shuttle will take you to and from the concert venue. A shuttle will also be provided by Temple Baptist Church for those with walk impairment.
There will be food and beverages available for purchase during the event. Beverages are cash only!