MumFest 2017 had more than 100,000 visitors during the two-day festival.
This year even more visitors are expected.
MumFest is looking for Artists/Craftpersons, Food Vendors, and Retail Vendors to offer quality goods to our visitors. We also reserve a certain number of spaces for Non-profit Organizations and Commercial Businesses.
To access vendor applications go to the drop down under APPLICATIONS and choose the category your booth would fall under. PDF versions of the applications are also available below.
If you would like to be considered for a space, please read the instructions below. Prime space is limited, so we advise that applications are submitted as early as possible. Vendors and Artists/Craftpersons are chosen based on selection, quality and uniqueness. MumFest will limit duplication amongst Vendors and Artists/Craftpersons whenever possible to create an interesting variety of choices for our visitors and a more profitable event for everyone. If you are a returning vendor and would like to request a specific location you must place your request in the comments section of the application, but there are no guarantees of placement.
Base prices for vendor booths are as follows (prices do not include electricity, additional vendor booth space, or fees):
- Arts & Crafts 10’x10’ – $185
- Arts and crafts booth items are designed and made by the proprietor of the booth. All items must be hand-crafted – no reproductions! Examples include original visual art, hand-made jewelry, pottery, sculptures and ceramics, etc.
- Commercial 10’x10’ - $280
- A commercial booth acquires and sells items that are manufactured by other companies. We limit the number of catalog, independent, or home-based consultant sales such as Scentsy, LuLaRoe, Avon, Pampered Chef, etc. This includes Prepackaged food.
- Non-profit information 10’x10' - $135
- These booths are reserved for local nonprofit organizations to raise awareness for your community services. Handing out or giving away food or drink is prohibited. Sharing booth space with other agencies is prohibited. Selection will be made by lottery.
- Food 20'x10' - $900
- Food vendor applications close July 1, 2018.
Note: No refunds will be issued after July 1, 2018. If cancellation is given prior to July 1, 2018 the application fee is refundable less a processing fee. An application does not guarantee acceptance into the festival. All information you would like to be considered by our vendor committee must be on your application. Anything mailed in, emailed, or said in a phone call will not factor into the vendor selection process.
The MumFest Committee will review vendor applications every 4-6 weeks. You will be notified by email when your application has been reviewed.
- Arts & Crafts 10’x10’ – $185
If you are interested in more than one location, you need to submit an application for each location.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL VENDOR CATEGORIES: All applicants are required to provide photographs of their goods, signage, and booth/business. Samples may be requested.
- Food Vendors, now accepting applications.
- Commercial Vendors, now accepting applications.
- Arts and Crafts Vendors, now accepting applications.
- Nonprofit Vendors, now accepting applications.
- Boat Show Vendors, now accepting applications.
If you need to make a supplemental payment, you can make your payment here.
If you have questions regarding MumFest or the application process:
Email - email@example.com
Swiss Bear, Inc.
PO Box 597
New Bern, NC 28563
Food Vendor application deadline: July 1, 2018
All other application deadlines: September 1, 2018